ENGLISH COURSESGet Prior information
I agree to the Terms and Conditions by filling this form.

If you live outside United States and want to apply for student visa (F1) to study in the U.S., you need to apply for F1 Student Visa.

Document List to apply for our school:
Out of Country Application Form
Scanned copy of Passport
Scanned copy of passports if you have dependents. (Spouse and children under ages of 21). If the applicant does not have any dependents, the Dependents section on the application form should be left blank.
Bank statement proving that the applicant has enough funds.

If the applicant is sponsored by a third-party person,

1. If the sponsor is not a U.S Citizen, Affidavit of Support on the application form should be signed.
2. If the sponsor is U.S. Citizen, Form I-134 should be downloaded at https://www.uscis.gov/i-134. , filled and signed. U.S. citizen should provide a copy of income tax returns from previous year.
3. The sponsor needs to provide a bank statement declaring that he/she has enough funds.

Signed Enrollment and Refund Policy
Tuition and Fees:

1. Registration Fee ($150)
2. Mailing Fee ($100)
3. I-901 Fee ($350)

* Registration fee and mailing fee is non-refundable.

All Foreign Language Courses Branches!
CONTACT USSpeaking Guaranteed EDUCATION!
I agree to the Terms and Conditions by filling this form.