At this level you will be acquainted with English in real terms. You will experience the excitement of learning English with our interesting and fun courses.
1) Identify words and phrases such as: letters, numbers, occupations, places, directions, transportation, clothes, relatives, activities, housing, weather, food, dates, names, times and places.
2) Understand words in a short slow-paced listening passage.
3) Produce comprehensible speech according to the basic vocabulary and sentences learned.
4) Introduce himself/herself and others, answer where he/she lives and ask others, talk about people he/she knows and things he/she has.
5) Respond to simple questions in short slow-paced conversations, using beginner’s pronunciation/stress/intonation patterns.
6) Answer specific questions about simple sentences with some grammatical accuracy.
7) Complete very simple forms.