To Meet Your Future?
In Level 2, you will experience the improvement in your English level and feel the excitement of learning the new language thoroughly.
Duration: 288 hours
Non-Visa Students: 8 hours/w
Visa Students: 18 hours/w
Schedule: Monday- Thursday
Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings
Supplemental Course: Pronunciation
Upon Completion of Level 2, you will be able to:
1) • Indicate the main idea of a listening passage with the help of visual clues.
2) Comprehend basic information from a short listening passage, such as phrases and short sentences.
3) Describe in simple and comprehensible terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need, such as personal and family information, shopping, local geography, and employment..
4)Exchange information related to his/her life and culture, with good pronunciation of consonant and vowels sounds, as well as applying stress to the right syllable of simple words, allowing the student to be understood in simple conversations
5) Infer information from short texts.
6) Identify details from basic reading passages.
7) Summarize short passages using given prompts
8) Articulate basic sentences to describe situations and give information.
9) Complete short paragraphs about his/her personal life using given prompts with slightly better grammatical accuracy than in Level 1.